Title: Project Manager
Location: Manchester or Leeds
Package: Up to £50,000 + Package & Bonus
An award-winning international employee-owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with an excellent reputation for making a positive impact on the built environment through their work are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Project Management department focussing on infrastructure projects, whilst having the opportunity to work across sectors including life sciences and data centres. Due to continued growth and development of their North West & Yorkshire Project Management team my client is looking to recruit an ambitious and hardworking Project manager to bolster their team. This new hire could be based out of either their Manchester or Leeds office and on offer is a flexible working arrangement.
- Supporting senior members of the team delivering projects and programme workstreams across infrastructure and the buildings sector.
- You will support the delivery team in the following areas; pre-contract project management, contract management, project controls, change control and risk management.
- You will have an emphasis on programme management and project control.
- Degree educated in a construction or engineering related field.
- Ideally you will be working towards chartership with a professional body such as APM or RICS.
- You will have 3-6 years' experience in Project Management, ideally in a consultancy.
- You will have a good background in infrastructure and/or major buildings projects.
- Ideally you will have experience in projects will a heavily serviced M&E element.
- You will have a good understanding of different forms of contracts e.g NEC3, NEC4, JCT or FIDIC.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity get in contact with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates