Title: Project Manager
Location: West Midlands
Package: Up to £65,000 + Package
Capstone's Project Management team are working with a medium sized, independent rail consultancy who have built a strong reputation for developing strategic rail schemes across the UK. The team is made of experts from the rail industry, and they are currently looking to add a further Project Manager to bolster their team.
This opportunity would initially be focused on managing the £50m D&B package for the construction of two new stations in the West Midlands area as part of a wider £200m package. As such the client are looking for an individual with experience manging projects of a similar value and nature.
- Plan, develop, monitor design, tender and supervise the implementation of projects to the agreed targets and clients' satisfaction, delivering the projects to time, cost and quality.
- Act as principal client contact on all aspects of the project. Develop and maintain effective client relationships, monitor client satisfaction levels and respond urgently to any client concerns. Ensure progress is communicated regularly with Clients and that improvement plans are developed and implemented as necessary to benefit the Project.
- Manage and pro-actively mitigate risks and obstacles to contractual performance and total project delivery, including obtaining specialist 3rd party support where necessary.
- To lead and direct the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure regular effective communication with clients and within the project team.
- Develop, complete and keep up to date Project plans for health, safety, quality and environment. Instigate and manage specific risk assessments as required by the company H&S Policy and specific project requirements.
- Degree educated, ideally in a related field (construction, engineering)
- You will have 3-5 years experience working for a similar consultancy or client-side organisation in the rail sector.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, together with the desire to achieve results
- Team player with strong motivational skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or at email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates