Title: Project Manager (Client Side - Developer)
Package: Up to £65,000 + Package
Capstone have been instructed to recruit a Project Manager to work client side for a development company based in Manchester to work on the delivery of a new retail park from inception through to completion. Our client has a 20-year history of delivering speculative commercial and industrial schemes and currently owns and manages a portfolio in excess of 2.5million square feet.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a large new build retail park comprising of 40,000sqft industrial units and 20,000sqft retail units under a JCT D&B contract. Ideal you will have demonstratable experience of delivering new build retail developments / industrial retail units from inception through to completion.
- Managing consultants to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Procurement, tendering and Appointment of contractors
- Contract Administration
- Chair monthly client meetings
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of managing cost plans
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please make your enquiries to Will Hammerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 757 5000. This is a fantastic opportunity to work client side on a fantastic new build development taking ownership from inception through to completion.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates