£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager - (Immediate Start - ARTS/HERITAGE)
SALARY: £40,000-50,000 per annum
LOCATION: Central London
Contract Length: 12 Months
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the arts/heritage/culture sector to join a leading international Project and Cost Consultancy based in London.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have the support of Directors and a team of Project managers under you, whom you will lead effectively. This project is both confidential and of high-value and due to receive a lot of attention from the media, therefore a once in a life-time project to be a part of.
- New-build/Extensions on a large Cultural project from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Ideally have strong NEC-4 contract experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either consultancy or client side with a healthcare organisation delivering buildings projects.
- A consultative approach
If you are interested, please give Alexandra Wood a call on 07494368636 or 02037575000, alternatively, email me on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates