City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum + Package
12 months ago
Project Manager - 12 Month Contract (To be extended)
£35,000 + Package based in Central London
Opportunity for a mid-level Project Manager to join a specialist in-house projects team within a prestigious organisation found in the heart of central London. Project scope focuses on heritage buildings, art facilities, galleries and overall listed building estate and small works projects.
Project Manager will report into the Head of Projects and join an existing close knit project team. You will be working on the lead-up to major core building projects on this established site in London as well as getting stuck in to building maintenance and refubishment projects immediately! Due to the siginifcance of the estate and history of the buildings the upmost importance is placed on preservation, conservation and improvement works. Your role will encompass risk management, financial control, procurement, managing contractors, contract admistration and delivery.
- Industry related degree or equivalent
- 3 years' + experience in Project Management and independently managing projects
- Project Experinece within heritage / listed buildings / M&E
- Experience working with BIM, Revit, 4 Projects
- Project Management qualification is preferred e.g APM, RICS, PRINCE
- *** Essential to have strong verbal and written communication with multiple clients and able to deal with scenarios accordingly and effectively.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates