Position: Project Management Director
Salary: Market leading basic salary, bonus & equity
Location: Central London
A bespoke and market leading Project Management organization based in Central London are recruiting a Director to join their business and support the existing board with its continued growth of the company. This will be a dynamic and challenging position within an enjoyable working environment, promoting an ethos of team support and leading by example. The vision is to be the very best, employ the most talented people and deliver exceptional projects. The Director will provide input and support to other Directors and have responsibility to support team delivery and management. They will be involved in the development of new business and be responsible for delivery of projects and management of the team in delivering those projects. They will provide support on ideas into business strategy and feedback on delivery of that strategy.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Contributing to the operational performance of the company.
- Input into attainment of client targets, work types and company target markets.
- Support the Board and provide a senior role to other senior staff members (Associates).
- Provide for all employees a strong day-to-day leadership presence and operational leadership
- Provide input and guidance to employees on specific company operations and project workload
- New employee support and professional development
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of the existing team providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Supporting the Board in all capacities
- Representing the company to major customers, clients and companies and be a central client contact
- Be aware of all existing and new clients, work types and business opportunities
- Be a key generator of new business, client relationships and always present the best image of the company
- Input into business development activities and guidance to the team on types of clients and projects that are beneficial to the business
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the senior staff (Associates) and other employees.
- Project managing key projects acting as the primary point of contact for the client and management of other team members
- Provide client/project director roles on specific projects and input on key issues/problems andresolution where required
- Be involved in key projects within the business providing necessary expertise and team management where applicable
- Input into yearly targets and monitoring/tracking of company profits and operating costs.
- Input into management and processing of monthly fee targets and organising the chasing of debtor's lists
- Provide support to the business and drive forward business strategy in delivery of the role
- Proofreading appointment documents and other legal agreements as required
- Awareness of the business legal responsibilities to its staff and clients, ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place, insurance arranged, and the latest company standards/policies are up to date
To discuss this senior appointment in more detail, please contact Rob Joslin on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates