Title: Project Manager Lead
Salary: Up to £600/day
Location: Central London
Company: Capstone have exclusively partnered up with a global independent commercial real estate company, one that is said to be the fastest growing in the real estate industry nationwide. They currently have about 15 offices across the UK as well as broad platform of international offices and exposure. This client strives to deliver outstanding results through commitment, innovation and intelligent solutions of the highest quality and calibre within their service. They hold a principle-led culture of honest, professional and credible employers who are well invested into upon employment.
Role: You will be responsible for being the project lead and therefore lead a close-knit team in order to deliver the project to a high standard and within the fixed time-frame and budget. The project is primarily a residential scheme budgeted at £200m, however there is the potential to work on other schemes. This therefore requires you to be a strong team player and strong leadership skills to work on autonomous projects.
- Firm and proven residential delivery experience
- A construction related degree (Construction Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, etc.)
- Chartered by a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA)
- Proven Track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
- An ability to identify potential issues or conflicts and provide avoidable solutions.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and a pro-active work ethic
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates