£60000 - £70000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
Project Integration Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone's are proud to be exclusively instructed on behalf of a global media organisation to recruit an experienced Project Integration Manager.
About the role:
This is a new opportunity which has been created to sit within their ambitious Property Services team. You will act as the interface between Service and the Work place projects team. You will be tasked with ensuring the flow of information is consistent and in line with the needs of all projects. You will review building design work with designers, project managers and service line lead to develop service plans that deliver to the highest standards and customer experience.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Lead operational readiness on behalf of the service team
- Ensure hard and soft facilities management requirements are ready for occupation
- Own and run operational readiness process in support of project close out and occupation
- Support the development and review of design (RIBA stage gate process)
- Act as liaison between onsite team and Working
- When required assess lease obligations and repair projects with the Project and Real Estate team
- Attend pre project sessions to ensure key issues and trends are captured and taken forward into new schemes
- Work with the Programme Manager to develop bespoke readiness programmes
- Promote a collaborative approach across all service lines and partners
You will have demonstrable leadership experience and be knowledgeable in UK construction legislation, regulations and code. You will have proven experience acting as liaison between client side and external resource and have excellent stakeholder management. This is a leading role for a top media organisation, a collaborative approach coupled with leadership and ambition are key to its success.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact Chloe Doak (Consultant) on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates