Project Director - Consultancy (Developer Lead)
Salary £110,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Director to join a leading consultancy based in London. Our client works with some of the largest developers and investors to deliver major projects from new build commercial developments, mixed use schemes and residential developments in London and across the South East.
As a Project Director you will provide oversight, leadership, direction, and control of large and complex projects managing both internal and external project teams. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of managing large client accounts, pitching for new work and business development. The role will be client facing and so strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
· Experience delivering major development projects from inception through to completion.
· Experience of business development, work winning and a strong network.
· Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
· Manage and mentor more junior members of the team on projects
· Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
· Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
· A consultative approach
· Demonstrable experience acting in a Project Director capacity
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London to work as both a main contractor and consultant