Project Director - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £80,000 -£90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for a Project Director to join their commercial occupier team. Our client works with several the world's top blue chip clients working across sectors including, tech, banking, pharmaceutical to name but a few. They offer fantastic career progression with the ability to build a team with a leading benefits package.
As a Project Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of a major office HQ from inception through to completion. The role will focus more on the tenants fit out which will be a showcase for Zero carbon, agile working and will offer state of the art office facilities. It will be at the very forefront of what the office of the future will look like!
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering major commercial fit out projects and ideally delivered office headquarters projects previously from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering major commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Working with multiple stakeholders including Landlords, Tennent and other consultancy teams.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates