POSITION: PROJECT DIRECTOR
SALARY: £100,000 TO £125,000 PLUS BENEFITS & ANNUAL BONUS
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
The industry's leading independent construction & property consultancy, where Project Management is their core service, require the expertise of a Project Director to lead the delivery of an iconic redevelopment which will deliver a world leading cultural destination. This opportunity will form part of a team regarded as some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry, they truly are leaders in their field. With strength & depth in their team and the ability to provide unrivalled resource.
The roles responsibilities & duties
To bring rigor and a best in practice approach to ensure a world class service.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team across all stages of the project
- To manage key relationships within a complicated Development Joint Venture environment
- Assist with defining project goals and to take ownership of project delivery
- To provide input with the developments brief & design team selection
- To manage a complex town planning application
- To work with, manage and lead signature architects & design teams
- Lead agreements for lease negotiations
You will relish the challenge of working on large projects and programmes and building a capable and motivated delivery team. A strong technical knowledge of construction, construction logistics and planning with proficient contract administration, is key as well as, meticulous record keeping and reporting.
- Experience acting as Project Director leading delivery teams during the pre-contract period through to completion
- Oversight of a team between 10-20 people with the responsibility for delivery of design, cost, programme, project management & contract administration
- Skilled at working within complex stakeholder environments
- Expertise in managing complex projects
- A first-class industry reputation
- Commercially savvy problem solver with the ability to maximise the value of a client's developments and property assets
- Adaptable, innovative and creative approach to developing solutions
- Expert communicator
This is a senior level appointment and to be considered you must be able to provide a track record of experience within the development sector acting as Project Leader. The project is a challenge and highly complicated, not everyone will have the ability to make this opportunity a success, but if you are leader in your industry, we want to hear from you to explain more.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates