£28000 - £40000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Unique Opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a globally recognised establishment as right hand to the Project Director and member of the in-house construction Project Management team !
An ever growing hospitality enterprise which has made a mark in the property industry has a strong construction team who deliver ongoing projects of varying value to the estate and mix use development within. The project scope covers heritage buildings, residential, commercial, facilities, lesiure, hospitality and is continuing to expand as the enterprise hits new heights. Located in Central Scotland.
The Role & Requirements
The Project Coordinator will report into the Project Director providing 360 support on construction projects from inception to completion. You will be support on feasability, tenders, sourcing and appointing contractors, health and safety, site management, project planning and timescales, budget control, reporting and monitioring project performance and all administration required from inital stages to project completion. Project sizes will vary from minor works, refurbishments and new builds. There will be lots of exposure to construction and project management working directly with an experienced Project Director.
To apply you need:
- A degree in Construction, Real Estate, Bulding Surveying, Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience with involvement in the project lifecycle (salary varies on experience)
- Experience delivering in a live project environment is an advantage
- Excellent communication with external parties and stakeholders / public
- Efficient, self-starter, handle projects independently and have strong written skills
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates