Title: Project Coordinator / Document Controller
Package: Up to £35,000 + Package
A leading independent Project and Cost Management firm are looking for a highly organised Project Co-ordinator/ Document Controller to join their Project Management team based out of London Bridge. This position will be assisting the day-to-day functions of the project delivery team working across a portfolio of projects for a leading client.
- Collate on a project-by-project basis all required baseline ordering items.
- Assist the Project Team in day-to-day delivery of projects.
- Over see the deployment of resources across a project portfolio.
- Seek sign-off of with the related Project Manager.
- Coordinate with Client-Side counterpart.
- Assisting with Procurement and Tendering of works with the Project Managers.
- Report back (fortnightly or monthly) on ordering progress.
- Provide budget monitoring data for Project Managers use.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills as well as being highly organised by nature.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have an exceptional understanding of MS Office systems.
- Experience in a similar position assisting a team in the day to day running of operations.
- Ideally you will have experience in procurement.
For more information about this opportunity get in touch with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates