£27000.00 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contract Length: 12 months
A Building Consultancy based in Central London are looking to recruit for a Project Coordinator, on an exciting 12 month fixed-term contract, working on a fit-out construction project for a multinational investment bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative support function to the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Daily secretarial support to the team.
- Preparation of tender documents, presentations, case studies.
- Managing project administration and reports.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Ad hoc assistance to PMs.
It is essential that the Project Coordinator possesses an in-depth understanding of and is able to follow both company and project management procedures and processes.
Commercial fit-out experience is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with
Chloe Doak on email: email@example.com
or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates