£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Contract Length: 18 months
A Building Consultancy based in Central London are looking to recruit for a Project Coordinator, on an exciting 18 month fixed-term contract, working on a fit-out construction project for a multinational investment bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive financial and administrative support function to the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Collating and distributing invitation to tender documentation
- Collating and filing all costs for a project inclusive of sub-contractor quotations, collating and uploading the information onto an internal system
- Raising all purchase orders ensuring they comply with company T's & C's
- Challenging Project Managers' to ensure all issued PO's are commercially sound.
- Arranging and attending monthly Project Reviews.
- Completing project finance cost plans and challenging Project Managers on margin changes and variations.
It is essential that the Project Co-ordinator possesses an in-depth understanding of and is able to follow both company and project management procedures and processes.
Commercial fit-out experience is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates