Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Central London
Capstone have partnered with a specialist Development & Project Management platform whose mission is to deliver exclusive, luxury developments to a global client base. They are looking to recruit an exceptional Project Coordinator, to be based from their offices in Central London.
The Project Coordinator shall support the Project Team and the Company to operate efficiently, effectively and to deliver projects to the highest possible standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate activities to enable consistent delivery of projects to the highest possible standards;
- Collaborate with other project support roles to ensure consistency and effectiveness of approach and delivery;
- Produce and format documents, agreements, letters, reports, spreadsheets and other documents;
- Liaise and maintain relationships with a broad range of stakeholders to enable efficient delivery of both project and administrative tasks;
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of presentation materials;
- Assist with the preparation of contracts and other documents and ancillary printing;
- Maintain and keep templates up to date;
- Coordinate and amalgamate reports and (where necessary) invoice schedules for the Project Team;
- Assist with arranging project meetings, working with external stakeholders to ensure all meetings are a success;
- Assist with travel organisation and planning;
- When requested, take minutes/notes of meetings
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates