Project Control Engineer
£330 - £350 per day
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Real Estate Consultancy, who are looking to hire an experienced Freelance Project Control Engineer based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing complex integrated programmes and performance reporting. They will utilise their experience and specialist knowledge to enhance planning and delivery processes and drive best practice and learning into the wider organisation.
The Project Control Engineer will have knowledge and experience of heavy civils projects and/or large-scale complex heavily serviced building projects, along with a proven ability to transfer knowledge from these sectors into more general building construction projects.
- Plan work schedules for major construction development projects through collaborative working with the key stakeholders.
- Cost load work schedules incl. resources and materials to deliver an effective planning and reporting service to Project Managers and Sponsors
- Prepare, monitor and forecast baseline and working schedules during all project phases
- Establish and maintain a Basis of Schedule for all schedules produced
- Identify and track all changes or potential changes to the project baselines and subsequent underpinning of change control mechanisms
- Prepare cost and progress reports, including earned value analysis, identifying critical areas and trends whilst recommending recovery options
- Maintain the cost control and planning databases and validate data across systems
- Provide the required information to support the risk process
- Liaise directly with a range of stakeholders both during the development and monitoring / reporting phases, ensuring the accuracy of data communicated to them
- Maintain compliance with approved processes, procedures and Project Execution Plans
- Active contribution to continuous improvement of quality and performance of Project Controls
- Experience using Primavera P6 inc. full cost and material loading
- Knowledge/experience of heavy civils and/or large-scale complex heavily serviced building projects
- Knowledge/experience of planning and monitoring processes through various stages of the project lifecycle
- Detailed knowledge of planning complex interfaces across multiple projects
- Confident in facilitating workshops to develop detailed project plans and for progress monitoring / reporting
- Experience in Earned Value Management techniques and reporting
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short-notice, please contact Sam Lee via email at email@example.com or call 07494368471.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates