£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Package + Bonus
about 1 year ago
PROJECT BUILDING SURVEYOR (DEVELOPER)
MARYLEBONE, LONDON (FLEXIBLE WORKING AVAILABLE)
£45,000 TO £55,000 PLUS BONUS & BENEFITS
A prominent real estate developer based in Central London with an enviable track record are working exclusively with Capstone to strengthen their Development Management platform to undertake development on behalf of or in joint venture with their investor clients.
This role will assist senior management with delivering several schemes including high end residential projects and large office refurbishments / redevelopments. The projects will mainly be in and around London and the South East and the position will be based in central London (although there is scope to working from home a few days a week).
- Supporting Construction Director with day to day project activities
- Ability to operate as the principal project representative with support from senior management team
- Manage the design team and consultants with direct client interface
- Oversee the procurement of fit outs, cut & carve projects and new build developments
- Deliver the construction projects from inception through to completion
- Overseeing all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Managing and coordinate a variety of real estate projects through all phases; planning, design approval and construction
- Preparing RFPs, appointing and managing consultants
- Producing master programmes and design and construction programmes for individual project works
- Managing consultant fee payments and contractor payments in conjunction with the appointed quantity surveyor
- Coordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery
- Ensuring thorough pre-qualification of contractors, sub-contractors and managing tender processes
- Assisting the QS and construction lawyers with the building contracts, obtaining the required warranties and implementing insurances
- Chairing project client meetings
- Production of Project Reports for Clients and Investors
- Monitoring and controlling variations following approval by the client
- Developing schedules/programmes and preparing and implementing detailed appraisals
- Overseeing the building contractors and specialist trades and monitoring the performance of the building contractor
- Arranging for delivery of projects to the highest standards and on time and budget * Ensuring projects are completed and aligned with business objectives and within design guidelines
- The ideal candidate will have a RICS-accredited degree (Building Surveying pathway)
- You should be MRICS-qualified OR have 3-5 years' experience in the management of complex real estate projects for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company.
- Experience in both high end residential and office developments would be preferable.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates