Birmingham, West Midlands
£12 - £13 per hour
about 2 years ago
Freelance opportunity with high flying Engineering Consultancy in Birmingham. I'm working with a global lead in Engineering on a freelance position for a Commercial Assistant on one of the major rail developments in the UK. This is an ideal opportunity to build upon your experience in Project Cost Management and gain further training.
The Project Administrator / Commercial Project Assistant will be working in the Commerical Team reporting into Commercial Management and Senior Management on this major rail client. There is scope for development with this role and training is provided on some areas.
- Provide cost data for weekly, quartley and annual reports
- Assist with quality performance reports
- Obtain charge and cost rates for sub consultants
- Prepare forecast information
- Monitor payment dates for invoices
- Maintain in house finance system
- General support to Project Managers / Commercial Managers
- Advanced Excel
- Experience analysis large amounts of data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Ability to priotise task and have a flexible response to requirements
- Experience in construction
There is development opportunity to learn contract administration, Project Status Reporting and Commercial Management of sub contractors. If you are interested in this please click and apply!
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates