Job title: Programme Manager
Rate: £400-450 per day
Capstone Property Recruitment is currently working in partnership with professional services and investment management consultancy specialising in real estate to recruit a Programme Manager.
You'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
You will be responsible for the A-to-Z Program Management of several projects in the Client's Corporate Real Estate (CRE portfolio, ranging from expansion of existing offices to delivery of fully fitted out offices in new locations.
- Supporting with the management through to successful delivery of all projects under the Senior PRMs in terms of their control from A to Z and a minimum 3-month operation or until full close out has been agreed, whichever is later, including site selection, design, budget/cost/changes, schedule, procurement, construction, and handover to Facilities, performance feedback and lessons learned.
- Follow the six-stage process and integrated delivery model for all projects, supporting project delivery from Initiate (Stage 2) to Close (Stage 6).
- With the Regional Program Manager ensure all project participants, Area Manager and other Stakeholders are managed to deliver to parameters agreed in the project charter (customer brief, headcount, time, cost, quality, safety, and customer satisfaction)
- Constantly be identifying and managing risks, communicating, and reporting issues, health status and action plan across all elements of the project.
- Support of the Regional Program Manager with the production and agreement of the project charter which will be the Program Managers game plan for the project.
- Support the PRMs with the procurement and management of all project vendors excluding the local broker.
- Ensuring all necessary internal and external project approvals are sought and governance processes are followed (Project charter, spend and transaction approvals, design authority approvals, procurement approvals, legal approvals, landlord lease compliance activities, wayleaves, building licenses and occupation licenses).
- All additional duties commensurate to the level of the role
- Degree level qualification in Construction, Engineering or Architecture.
- At least 2 years' previous experience of a similar role (management of multiple project teams, Clients and stakeholders), Project Director Level or above.
- Be able to work within an entrepreneurial culture delivering solutions, providing leadership and communication but not afraid to dive into details.
To apply please contact Akeem Champagnie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates