West Sussex, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Capstone are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading UK Animal's Charity for a Programme Coordinator to join a fantastic Capital Project Management team. Our Client has expanded rapidly and now has over 35 centres across the UK with a view to continue their growth this year with new centres whilst also delivering refurbishments of their existing estate. Our Client is looking for an organised and hard-working Programme Coordinator to assist in the delivery of their Capital Plan.
As a Programme coordinator you will report directly to the head of construction while delivering crucial and comprehensive support to the Capital Projects Team. You will be responsible for several organisational and administerial tasks such as the assistance of the planning, management and delivery of the Construction Capital Works from conception to completion. Additionally, you will assist in maintaining project milestone plans, finance systems, and payments, information systems and coordinating monthly updates.
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external clients as well as liaising with key stakeholders.
- Updating and maintaining all required programme documentation of the Capital Plan.
- Providing assistance to Project Managers in project briefs and business cases.
- Directing aiding the Head of Construction with administration, organisation, planning and reporting of Capital Projects.
- Related degree to at least a Bachelors Level (Construction, Surveying, Architecture)
- Relevant Project Management qualification is desirable (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM).
- Experience and understanding of Capital Developments and construction processes.
- Strong organisational skills as well as fantastic written and verbal communication
If this fantastic West Sussex based Programme Coordinator sounds of interest to you then please do get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email: email@example.com or via phone at 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates