London - Hybrid working
£25,000 to £35,000
Our client is proud to be the landlord to a diverse group of small business owners and community organisations. They are seeking an administrator who can coordinate projects and commercial activity and provide accurate programme level reporting.
This is ideal for someone wanting to take their next step in their career. Training will be provided. Whilst short term there are potential opportunities long term.
What you need
- Ensure robust financial commitment and scheduling across managers of projects
Track project activity ensuring system alignment between project data and financial commitment
- Manage project related PO raising and receipting, coordinating activity with the Finance & Business Support team.
- Work with the Building Surveying, Capital Projects and Consultant teams to drive the timely submission of project submissions for gateway review and maintain a robust system of electronic project records.
- Support the Commercial Director's profiling and definition of anticipated capital project activity to meet the demands of the business.
What you will bring
- Educated to Degree level or relevant experience in real estate
- Programme Management or PMO related experience, preferably in a property, construction or real estate would be ideal
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and good working knowledge of other Microsoft office suite of programs
- Able to work across a large number of projects at one time
- An ability to quickly understand and consistently apply standard procedures associated with project delivery.
- Ability to work to a QA system
If you would like to know more please contact me quickly. Sally O'Sullivan - email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates