London - office based
£25,000 - £30,000
We are delighted to be working with the UK's largest small business landlord. You would be part of their Services Department, delivering administration support across the team.
You will have advanced Excel skills and be used to supporting a team ideally in the real estate or construction world.
- Track project and technical advice activity.
- Triage management of mailboxes
- Maintain financial commitment and scheduling across of projects
- Raise purchase orders
- Collation of information and records
- Maintain the programmes process, procedures
- Adhoc admin support as necessary
Who you are
- Educated to Degree level or relevant experience
- Programme administration experience would be an advantage, preferably in a property, construction or real estate background
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and good working knowledge of other Microsoft office suite of programs
- Strong administration skills, able to work to deadline
- Able to work across a large number of projects at one time
- An ability to quickly understand and consistently apply standard procedures associated with project delivery.
- Highly numerate
To find out more please call me, Sally 0203 757 5015 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates