>$250K AUD + Super + Bonus + Relocation
over 1 year ago
This is the pivotal role in leading and directing the development, delivery and acceptance of the portfolio of engineering systems for a Transport for New South Wales Digital Systems integration rail project. As a key person of the consultancy's Australian leadership, tasked with rolling out communications, signalling, ETCS Level 2 and Traffic Management Systems, you will create & deliver a programme of work in line with business requirements and customer expectations.
Reporting to the Programme Director, you will
- Identify priority opportunities.
- Provide leadership and direction of implementation of all rail systems.
- Oversee the implementation of operational specifications, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction to the planning and implementation to ensure projects are completed within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Monitor planning so that it considers cross-programme requirements and supports the effective delivery of contracted obligations.
- Develop and improve relationships with key stakeholders, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Develop and manage the Programme team, monitoring adequate resources available to deliver a flexible, competent, skilled and effective workforce at all times.
It is envisaged that you will have a strong background in leading major rail projects and operating in complex environments to successful completion on time and within budget.
It is critical you have specific experience in an executive position rail projects specifically in communications, signalling, (in particular ETCS Level 2), ATO and Traffic Management Systems.
With a strong commercial focus and being financially astute, together with your Chartered Engineering Status, you will need demonstrable experience of Systems Engineering approach that enables you to develop strategies to support the strategic network needs; monitoring the contribution of infrastructure systems to organisational success.
With a global focus, this extremely well-known consultancy has a track record of enabling, through open communication, it's people to remain at the forefront of successful engineering delivery.
A well-regarded remuneration package includes high-performance bonuses.
For more information, please apply or contact Jeremy Symes on +61 478 644 655 / 02 9146 6660 or email Jeremy@CapstoneRecruitment.com.au