£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
9 months ago
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - DEVELOPER
£55k BASIC + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + BONUS.
Capstone have been exclusively appointed by a fast growing mixed use developer with investor roots in the United States who are contributing to major regeneration schemes across the capital. With a track record of delivering landmark schemes, my client is growing a team to be involved in the delivery of a multi-phase project and needs a Procurement Manager to support the Commercial Director and play a pivotal role in the development.
This role is a crucial position within the team which will support and report directly to the Head of Cost Management, procuring and managing the suppliers across the development, from construction to aftercare.
- Establish and maintain a portfolio of key suppliers; ensuring the highest quality of delivery, price and innovation
- Work closely with various consultant teams to ensure that there is a full understanding of the product and design
- Work closely with the internal technical team to source materials that are cost efficient and of quality to ensure the project design specifications are met
- Aid in the appointment of suppliers for contractors and regulate the quality of material
- Remain abreast of product developments in the market
- Utilisation of materials and resources in order to avoid wastage and take the environment into consideration when making decisions.
The successful candidate would ideally be degree educated with extensive experience of procuring suppliers for a residential or hotel developer or client-side organisation.
You will also be a team-player with a good knowledge of suppliers within the residential market and have a desire to work in an innovative and forward thinking company.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant - Construction & Development) on +44 (0) 20 3757 5000 or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KB6777.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates