Capstone's Cost & Procurement team have been instructed on behalf of a major mixed-use developer to secure a Procurement Manager for their London office. This award-winning mixed-use developer has a requirement for a procurement specialist with residential, hospitality, leisure type experience to join their Cost and Procurement team.
About the role
- Participate in the establishment of a portfolio of key suppliers for a major mixed-use development.
- Work closely with internal Pre-construction team, Development team, Construction team and Estate operational teams as well as the appointed design and cost consultants from a procurement perspective.
- Maintain and monitor relationships with preferred suppliers ensuring the highest quality of delivery and price and ensure that the teams are supplied with all necessary documentation to inform the project cost plan or to operate the building and estate effectively as applicable.
- Working with internal technical team, source materials that are robust, cost efficient, and of the highest quality to meet the design specification of the development.
- Assist in assigning appointed suppliers to contractors, ensuring that contractors are aware of the required specification and that quality is not compromised.
- Support the Group Head of Cost Management and Procurement in the maintaining of key relationships with our contractor framework.
- The management of the online registration of suppliers via Supplier Portal.
- Degree qualified with extensive experience of procuring suppliers.
- Experience of working in a similar role within high rise residential development or hotel sectors (preferably in London)
- Excellent knowledge of suppliers in the residential development market.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge.
- Collaborative team-player, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company.
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and always consider the impact of potential actions alongside our Sustainability policies and goals before taking business decisions.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please reach out to Matt Cary on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates