Position: Senior Procurement and Contracts Manager - Client Side
London: potential for hybrid working 2-3 days per week in the office
Remuneration: Up to £80,000 plus exceptional pension plan and extra benefits.
Contact: Oli Coote email@example.com
The Client: The Programme Management Office for an iconic and prestigious heritage landmark that is world renowned and synonymous with London and Great Britain. A dynamic, agile and highly professional office that prides itself on delivering exceptional results in a timely manner within a truly unique context.
The Opportunity: As the Senior Procurement and Contracts Manager you will:
- Lead the procurement of contractors to deliver an important programme of re-servicing works.
- Advise on procurement for the Re-servicing Team and lead to ensure all contracts deliver the best value and standard of completion as detailed by the client.
- Manage the works contracts for the programme and oversee and apply KPIs to ensure delivery performance.
- This is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level and play a key role in the delivery and completion of a highly prestigious project.
The Person: The successful candidate will:
- Be collaborative, dynamic and agile with sound judgement and a mature approach.
- Have procurement and contract management experience and be well versed in JCT and NEC3 contracts, for example.
- Whilst MRICS is preferable, you may hold CIPS or other relevant professional qualifications related to project management and commercial management on large scale complex projects;
- Have experience of working in a live environment would also be of benefit.
- This opportunity calls for a true team player with a keen eye for detail who relishes a challenge and has an inner drive to exceed expectations for the client.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to use your experience to play a leading role for the Project Management Office for an iconic and prestigious heritage landmark building, please contact Oli Coote on:
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates