£50,000 - £60,000
London - Chelsea Harbour
To work for a leading property investment and development company based in Chelsea, who specialise in residential property investment in London's most exclusive neighbourhoods. This firm offers an integrated property investment service for their clients and undertake the entire process in-house. They source and acquire property in prime London locations and add capital and rental value through bespoke refurbishment, development, letting and management. The firm is currently a team of 10, and as a business they are very much acquisition led. This then leads on to the management and development of their properties.
Their portfolio consists of 100 properties situated across Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea.
- They seek a Portfolio Manager with Property Management experience ideally within the residential sector. Managing a team of two Surveyors, the successful candidate will be dealing with high end refurbishments and after sales support. You will take complete ownership of the portfolio, including; fixtures & fittings, decorations and small construction projects.
- Ability to bring in systems and processes, to create an efficient department.
- Highly reliable; able to be a succession plan for the current owner.
- Interiors exposure; desired but not essential.
- On site understanding of contractors is desired.
- Having an eye for detail, and being able to work against tight deadlines.
- Someone that can treat the business like it's their own.
- Having the ability to work with demanding clients and high net worth individuals.
The salary is benchmarked at £50,000 to £60,000, with more money being offered to individuals who can bring in business from a project maintenance and management perspective.
Pension and healthcare is also included, as well as 2 BMW pool cars for travelling to sites.
To apply or to discuss this role confidentially, please contact Rob Cawood on +44 (0)203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates