We are partnering with a major blue chip technology client in their search for an exceptional Project Manager with experience of advising corporate clients on data centre requirements.
· Administer/execute specific terms from various site-related contracts and agreements
· Support Portfolio Management team with specific, delegated relationship management tasks including, but not limited to developers, landowners, power grid and energy companies, telecommunications companies, other utility companies and government officials
· Ownership of collection, collation and management of supporting data, financial, 3rd party provided, reports, internal approvals and all relevant site data etc in a structured manner.
· Organise, coordinate, attend and potentially lead meetings with service providers, attend, minute and issue reports and meeting agendas
· Ownership of client database of property information. Ensure data accuracy and tracking of property information and report on progress and data accuracy. Fix if possible, else escalate repetitive issues which are caused by lack of process / understanding etc.
· Report on key milestones and produce adhoc reports, ensuring data integrity across multiple systems.
· Develop a full understanding of client systems, related processes and their dependencies in order to suggest and implement improvements.
· Develop first draft deliverables for portfolio management review, which requires the obtaining and incorporation of stakeholder input (e.g. Legal/DCDE review), collaboration during editing with the portfolio management team , and finalizing deliverables for senior manager/executive-level decision making and approvals.
· May act as point of contact on behalf of portfolio management to interface with various internal subject matter functions (e.g., Construction, Design, Environmental, Regulatory Affairs, Public Affairs, PR, Legal, Engineering, etc.) and external agencies/stakeholders (local/city/state regulators, USFWS, utilities, etc.) [when appropriate] to accomplish project goals.
· Orchestrate timely communications among project team members, which can include identifying, creating, and updating project resources/tools (e.g., Project Tracker inputs and updates, site workbooks, change control log(s), risk register(s), etc.) used by team members so that appropriate actions are taken.
· Populates SOWs, facilitates PO creation and funding requests, coordinates with vendors, processes contracts, including internal approvals.
· Administer project documentation and document control systems, which includes processes for the receipt, review, approval, issue, reproduction, distribution, version control, classification, storage/retrieval, access privileges, and retention of project-related files and documents.
Fundamental Personal Characteristics Required
· 5+ years experience
· A keen interest in the property and data centre industry with an appetite to learn and grow professionally
· Recognizes the importance of both internal and external customers with excellent relationship management
· Understands the client's business and marketplace and the importance of maintaining non-disclosure and confidentiality
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to multitask and work under strict timelines and escalate early when required.
· Ability to work independently providing coaching and mentoring to others on the team.
· Flexible and collaborative with a willingness to work in and fast changing environment..
· An active team player with a good sense of humour and positive problem solving manner
· Email and spreadsheets and powerpoint/ slides apps
· Smartsheets / other project management tools
· General understanding of databases
Infra Knowledge / exposure
· Transmission networks
· Water treatment plants
· Zoning and planning processes
· London office (potentially Paris)
· Ad hoc travel to European Countries
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates