Project Manager - General Buildings
Salary £38,000 - £43,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Engineering Consultancy as a Project Manager. With a presence in over 30 countries and working on prestigious projects in over 90 disciplines our client offers experience that cannot be found anywhere else. This opportunity allows you to be the Project Manager on projects worth £5-10 million or the Assistant Project Manager on large, multi-million-pound projects, along with great career progression.
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in assisting senior team members on large-scale projects. This gives you exposure to the processes required to complete projects worth circa £25 million. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing projects from inception through to completion, delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high-standard.
Both roles require you to be client facing with strong written and verbal communication. Along with this, strong organisational skills are required to keep track of projects and report to the senior management team.
- Experience in delivering multi-million projects, ideally both buildings (refurbishments and new-builds) and infrastructure.
- Looking to obtain professional qualification in Project Management or already in the process of doing so.
- Ability to deal with all processes of project delivery such as the programme, design, cost, construction, handover and more.
- Have a relevant degree and looking for Chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Experience in relevant fields on multi-million-pound projects.
- A motivated and proactive worker, who takes action and gets involved.
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or email@example.com. If you are keen to work for a leading international Engineering Consultancy, then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates