£115000 - £150000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Position: Planning Executive
Location: UK Nationwide role (extensive travel required)
Salary: £115,000-£150,000 + large bonus + benefits
Capstone are proud to be retained by one of the UK's largest transport operators, with over 50 sites across England, Scotland and Wales. Contributing nearly £10 billion to the UK economy every year and with a land bank of 1,000 hectares, this could not be a more exciting time to join one of the industry's leading Property Development titans to support a brand-new Development Company.
A highly experienced and talented Planning Executive is essential to support the Development Team to make informed planning decisions across a vast portfolio. The roles main purpose is to act as the internal planning sounding board when considering options which saves cost and speeds up the development process. This person will also oversee and manage various planning consultants required to move the approvals process forward, currently all projects are at early initial phases. Responsibility for positioning longer term projects within planning frameworks such as local development plans is crucial to the positions success as well as providing lengths of time to achieve certain elements of the projects.
Projects will vary in size with the most notable scheme including 400 residential units, over 100,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space and extensive public realm. Developments are based across the UK and extensive travel plus time in head office (London) will be required.
- Degree level qualification and an accreditation within a relevant discipline and professional institution (such as RICS & RTPI)
- Extensive knowledge of the property market and the factors that influence it
- Advanced knowledge of national, regional and sub regional housing and planning policy
- An experienced people manager with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others across levels
- Excellent analytical and commercial overview skills, alongside an excellent attention to detail and full knowledge of project constraints
- Essential; strong presentation and networking skills
- Ability to demonstrate extensive financial and commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills at the highest level
- Computer literate with a proven competency in MS Office
If you have proven experience within a commercial developer or owner/occupier environment with a minimum of 10 years' experience and you have the desire to develop a real estate portfolio working closely with the Managing Director of a brand-new Dev. Co. entity, this rare and exciting opportunity could be for you.
To apply or to discuss this role confidentially, please contact Nicole Buckland on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates