£45,000- £65,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, PLUS BONUS
Capstone are in partnership with a leading, independent multidisciplinary surveying practice, looking to recruit a Planner at Associate level. The company has a strong established client base with leading presence in London and the South East. Our client deals in a wide range of interesting projects across in the industrial, retail, office residential, education and leisure sectors.
- Responsible for a number of strategic projects alongside the preparation and submission of often complex planning applications and appeals
- Utilising existing relationships to develop and bring new leads for the business
- Providing to your clients; planning applications, discharging conditions, EIA coordination, appeals, LDP reps, expert witness, conservation/listed building consents.
- MRTPI qualified (ideally)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the planning system
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Significant planning experience in the private sector including strategic planning work
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates