Partner (Cost Management- Pharmaceuticals)
£120k- £140k basic salary plus route to ownership
Location: Any major U.K City with frequent travel / remote working
Capstone's Cost Management team have partnered with an established international real estate firm to secure a Director level Leader with an appetite to become a future company owner. The desired candidate will be responsible for the cost management of a specific revenue stream (Life Sciences) and will take care of the full suite of Cost and Procurement Services to clients within this space. You will also manage an already successful team, whilst developing existing accounts and generating further business in a sector poised for huge growth.
This employer will consider those with a professional career within pharmaceuticals / bio tech / process engineering / manufacturing / oil and gas / renewable energy / specialised process engineering type sectors.
They envisage the candidate to be the driving force (with support) when it comes to winning work and to grow existing teams. This role will suit a go-getter who sees themselves taking full responsibility of clients and being the future leader of this sector.
- Good knowledge and core skills within the "life sciences" sector (pharmaceutical, bi tech, process engineering, renewable energy, hydrogen etc) or from sectors with common ground such as Oil and Gas, Manufacturing etc.
- Experience of estimating and supply chains across EMEA within the life science space or similar would be an advantage.
- An ability to develop clients into key accounts whilst building on existing teams and capabilities.
- Ideally comes from a consultancy or client-side organisation background.
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy.
If this is of interest and you would like to find out more, please call Matt Cary on 02037 575 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates