City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + bonus plus benefits
6 months ago
PARTNER - Cost Manager
Sector: (INFRASTRUCTURE- Transport)
£90,000- £110,000 negotiable plus package
Capstone Recruitment are working on a brand-new exclusive role with a hugely successful independent construction consultancy. They are a privately-owned business with a large London regional presence in the UK and in various locations across the globe. The culture is ambitious and driven with employees who work collaboratively to deliver an expert service and adapt to their varied clientele.
At the moment, this business is looking to increase their public sector presence in London and therefore need a Cost Manager to come in at Partner level with a strong background in the transport sector i.e. rail or highways or both who have established a strong network and expertise working in this area. They envisage the candidate to be the driving force when it comes to winning work within the public sector, and essentially grow existing teams and clients. This role will suit a go-getter who sees themselves taking full responsibility of clients and being the future leader of the company.
- Good knowledge and core skills within the infrastructure sector and worked on projects owned and managed by the government (public sector).
- Pre and Post Contract knowledge
- Driven and client facing cost manager with an existing network of contacts within this sector
- Ideally comes from a consultancy background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Matt on 02037575000 for a confidential chat. You can also email me direct: firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates