£80000 - £120000 per annum + + Package + Bonus
over 1 year ago
PARTNER - HEAD OF PUBLIC SECTOR (PROJECT & DEVELOPMENT)
£100,000 + PACKAGE + BONUS
I'm working with a leading commercial real estate consultancy who seek a senior level hire, to spearhead the department of Project & Development Services focusing on Public Sector initiatives. My client is a Fortune 500 company; they work on landmark projects, and game-changing real estate initiatives.
The key aspects of the role will include: Responsibility for driving profitability and growth nationally, working closely with the wider Public Sectors initiatives, upskill appropriate UK divisional heads to position a sustainable and progressive Public Sector offering.
- Define and execute the strategy and business plan through managing and representing office/ team in the market, enabling clients to maximise their property interests.
- Fulfil personal and skills revenue and profit targets.
- Support Business Manager in the managing the office and sub regional business.
- Lead the day to day internal activities of the office and promote business externally with other senior Partners.
- Identify opportunities for business growth and development.
- Co-ordinate business generation activity in the local market, maximising profitable revenue from the various skill lines and co‑ordinating team initiatives.
- Promote cross-selling across the office company.
- Deliver profitable fee income through the implementation of the sub regional and UK Business Plan.
- Ensure comprehensive, high quality client service.
- Degree level qualification.
- Preferably Chartered Surveyor or equivalent postgraduate business degree (e.g. MBA) depending on team specialism.
- Ideally from a Project Management, Cost Consultancy, Building Surveying or Facilities background.
- Must have significant delivery experience across a variety of Sector areas within a Public Sector environment, including Central Government, Local Government, Education, Health and Emergency Services sectors.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates