£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + PACKAGE, BENEFITS
about 1 year ago
PARTNER - BUILDING SURVEYING
Up to £90,000 + Car allowance + Bonus
I'm working on a new and exciting assignment for a leading British property company. Placing a huge emphasis on growth, entrepreneurship and meritocracy; this firm is truly unique in their offering. They are placing an emphatic weight on the importance of culture and relationships, and provide a unique and pivotal platform for the right individual looking for more than the 'corporate churn'.
On offer is huge scope; utilising the backing of one of the best business cards in the market and the longstanding network, albeit this is without the confines of a bureaucratic, staid and tyrannous machine. You will be joining a well-established team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services, and most importantly, drive further upon business development; and growing the already in-situ team that will report into this brand new position.
About the role:
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying and development monitoring services, meanwhile delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion.
Day to day duties will include:
- Client Development - internal and external sources: experience working with prominent funds and investors would be a benefit.
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Development monitoring of large construction projects including the initial project appraisal and on-going monthly monitoring phases.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Reporting.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS, and have a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience across the commercial sector. Alongside strong client-facing skills, a history of delivering workload in a timely manner to high standards is of paramount importance.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
- Team orientated with a sociable approach
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates