Part Time Development Appraisal Analyst
Location: Flexible (Office is in London)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (pro rata) + package
2-3 days per week.
Capstone has partnered with an established development company with its own wholly owned Project and Cost Management business, who are looking to recruit for a part-time Development Appraisal Analyst.
The company covers every aspect of the delivery process for new buildings and the repositioning of existing properties across all sectors in the UK working with major institutional investors. The business has developed a range of schemes from offices, industrial and hotels throughout the country and has an extensive development programme. Additionally, they also provide development management expertise to third parties
The Analyst will sit across the development and finance teams with a key role in producing bespoke development appraisals, maintaining cash flows throughout the development process and reporting to the board and JV partners. This is a part time role for a candidate looking for flexible working - the hours to be agreed but the intention is a combination of minimum contracted base hours with additional hours depending on activity.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of real estate finance concepts
- Maintain, modify and build financial models
- Work with the development, finance and project management teams to cash flow actual and projected expenditure
- Reporting to board and JV Partners. This involves on-going monthly appraisals, tracking of spend to date and performing scenario analysis for live projects
- Prepare business plan presentations
- Degree level Qualification
- Strong real estate understanding
- Demonstrable development experience and exposure
- Personable and client facing abilities
- Ideally currently working in a development company but large private practice candidates will be considered
- Financially literate with an understanding of accounting terms and concepts
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates