Location: West London - office based
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Capstone are working in partnership with an international real estate consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work on an exciting development.
This role will involve providing support to a busy team of surveyors working on an established project based in south west London. With an enviable training programme this is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the team and gain exposure to the full construction process.
Overview of the role:
- Providing full administrative support to the team, producing reports and maintaining filing systems
- Diary management, organising meetings and taking minutes
- Financial duties, raising invoices and completing expense claims
- Assisting with compliance/due diligence matters for the team
- Liaising with clients to obtain purchase order numbers for invoicing and chasing unpaid fees
- Organising events, including event prep, mail outs and coordination for events on the day
- Seek to improve systems and efficiency of the team
- Experience and a high level of proficiency in managing data through Microsoft Office packages is essential
- Enthusiasm and commitment to provide exceptional work and support to the team
- Proficient in report formatting and high attention to detail
- Confident in liaising at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and prioritising ability
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Sally O'Sullivan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000. This is an urgent requirement so make sure you contact me quickly.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates