PA (4 or 5 days a week available)
What you need to do
- PA/Secretarial support to Founder/Managing Director and sales team
- Manage and coordinate diaries to the team of six
- Answering the phone and fielding calls
- Ensure the office is always maintained in a good state
- Preparation for meetings, arranging presentations/board packs and taking minutes
- Logging leads and data input into our Salesforce CRM system
- Provision of conceptual and creative input into proposals, presentations and preparation of training program materials using PowerPoint and other technologies
- Maintaining HR records including holidays, personal information, sending new starter contracts, gaining references and giving references
- Drafting letters, and general correspondence
- Assisting our social media team with writing up and co-coordinating ideas for social media posts, blogs, monthly newsletters, running reports with our marketing team
- Assist with property management and aspects of financial management
- Managing & coordinating personal tasks
- Researching sites and new businesses for team to approach for new business generation purposes
- Provide bookkeeping duties including purchase and sales ledger,
Who you are
- Previous experience working within a PA & administrative position supporting at a senior level, preferably in a service or corporate environment
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office & G-suite applications and ideally Xero accounting software.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and fluid situations
- Be process driven and highly organised
- Be a confident and a clear communicator
- Have the ability to work independently with strong ownership and accountability
- Excellent attention to detail, to produce accurate work in a timely manner.
- Experienced in bookkeeping.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates