Operations Commercial Manager
£70-72,000 plus car allowance
The Commercial Manager is instrumental in delivering the UK Operations strategy. It is responsible for guiding, shaping and ensuring the quality of contract management across the Operations team whilst being responsible for identifying strategic opportunities to work with their supply chain. Great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Create a procurement strategy that will attract and retain service partners that compliment the culture and ambitions of the business.
- Lead procurement projects and support teams in selection of exceptional service partners.
- Manage the strategic relationship of the Operations supply chain including roll-out of a new supply chain initiatives
- Identify opportunity's for improving revenue profit through new procurement strategies.
- Act as the controller to new suppliers being appointed across Repairs, Maintenance and Pathway
Who you are
- Ideal background in Facilities Management, Construction, Property or Service Industry in commercial operations.
- Proven track record of strong contract negotiations, execution and mobilisation
- Able to implement multi-stakeholder, cross discipline improvement initiatives.
- Strong analiticall skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Background in creating procurement strategy across mulit discipline services
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in commercial management leadership skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates