Office Support Assistant
Reigate (close to station)
£22,000 - 24,000K
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided to every customer both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Process all Office Admin tasks within service standards
- Effectively handle stock levels and costs
- Work as an effective member
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with customers both inside and outside of the organisation
- Treating Customers Fairly: To understand and respond effectively to ever changing needs of all customers; reviewing and recommending improvements to the controls that are in place to ensure both internal and external customers are treated fairly.
- Culture: To support the evolving cultural environment of the business; identifying and demonstrating the behaviours and actions that encourage the company's value set.
Who you are
- Sound English and Mathematic skills
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in working in an office environment
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Results oriented and an effective communicator verbally and written.
- Willingly to share knowledge and information with colleagues and work collaboratively with them to achieve team goals.
- Able to use MS Office to a good standard.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates