Office and Operations Manager, Central London
Permanent, full time,
Salary- dependant on experience + benefits
At Capstone we are looking to add to our enthusiastic, proactive, fun and committed team. We are a dynamic team of motivated recruiters. We are a specialist recruitment business in the real estate sector. We are focussed on our mission to become the leading real estate recruitment business in the UK.
Ideally a graduate with office support experience, you should be able to deal with bring thrown in the deep end and relishing the challenge! You need to be self sufficient and motivated to excel in the role. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy lots of autonomy in a fun office environment, albeit whilst taking your role seriously!
Typically, you will be responsible for:
- day to day management of the office
- overseeing and managing our social media presence
- leading on event management
- some PA duties for 3 Directors
- working closely with the MD on various projects including training, recruitment, strategy, office management
- managing the admin function of the business
- some admin tasks
- general support to the office and Directors
- liason with our offices in Australia
This list isn't exhaustive and so we need someone who is:
- self motivated
- hard working
- goes above and beyond
- polished and client facing
- highly organised
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
You may come from an office management or marketing background or be in an operations role currently. We would like to hear from you if this sounds like a role you're keen to explore further.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates