£22000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
At Capstone we are looking to add to our enthusiastic, proactive, fun and committed team.
Referred to as the glue to our business, we are looking for a bright and solution driven Office Manager.
Ideally a graduate with office support experience, you should be able to deal with bring thrown in the deep end and relishing the challenge!
The role will include leading on the following areas (this isn't an exhaustive list):
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Preparing refreshments
- Ensuring office is tidy and meeting rooms are tidy at all times
- Formatting CV's
- Co-ordinating office and kitchen supplies
- PA duties
- Event management
- Marketing (social media, advertising, graphic design, website management)
- New starter on boarding (setting up with IT, telephone and on systems etc)
- Diary management
- Answering phones
- Fund raising
- Team support
- Co-ordinating office fit out works
- Co-ordinating with our international offices
There will be lots more to be involved with and we would like someone who is able to develop the role further in to a more senior role.
We need someone confident, happy and willing to work in a fast moving environment. You must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be very well presented as you will be greeting all visitors to our office.
If you are interested in a conversation about this opportunity, please get in touch with our Managing Director, Sarah Davenport
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates