Office Manager/Studio Manager
£25,000 - £38,000
Our client is an interior design business specialising in bespoke luxury work. This is a Studio based role, requiring you to work from our clients offices a minimum four days of the week.
- Proactive self-starter
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and diligent
- Flexible and positive
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in multi tasking and completing tasks to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Good planning and problem-solving skills
- Organised and efficient
Key Areas of Responsibility
Key responsibilities for Studio coordinator
- Act as front of house with all guests
- Assist designers servicing client and supplier meetings
- Ensure the client facing areas are constantly kept clear and tidy
- Organise and manage the office stationery supplies
- Organising and purchasing refreshments ahead of client meetings or other events
- Manage meeting bookings
- Manage the studio inbox, ensuring all emails are actioned
- Overseeing Health and Safety protocols and certifications.
- Liaise with landlord, management agent on all facilities management matters
Key Responsibilities for IT Management
- Liaising with IT consultant for adhoc studio requests such as repairing a software issues etc
- Ordering and setting up new mobile phone for new starter
- Maintain IT systems for office meeting room
Key Responsibilities for HR Administration
- Recruitment process: launching search for a new role, shortlisting candidates, booking interviews, coordinating candidate documents, referral phone calls
- Drafting all Offers of Employment and Employee Contracts
- On boarding all new employees including setting up documents, IT, relevant kick start meetings
- Scheduling new employee's induction itinerary and overseeing their induction to the Studio
- Managing all admin for employee appraisals
- Updating staff handbook
Key Responsibilities Finance Support
- Support Finance Manager on adhoc tasks such as invoice chasing of suppliers
- Responsible for collecting VAT expense receipts for expenses, petty cash and office expense
Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential. Microsoft Office Package critical and experience of AV systems would be an advantage.
This is an urgent role so please send your CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates