South West London - office based
Full-time or part-time with a minimum of 3 days including Tuesdays.
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is an established, independent firm of chartered surveyors who offer highly experienced building surveying, design, project management, and dilapidations consultancy services to commercial clients who need effective property solutions. This a flexible working environment and would be ideal for a local person.
- Assist with invoicing, accounts and financial reporting
- Day to day management of office facilities to include repairs, service contracts, and refreshments
- Support administratively with contract preparation and binding, managing email admin account in box and organising client gifts.
- Maintain all office stationery
- Take team meeting minutes
- Assist HR Director with holiday tracking, sickness records and recruiting.
- Assist in preparing pitches and updating website and social media
Who you are
- Proven background in supporting a team within an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel
- Ideally a background supporting projects within real estate.
- Basic HR experience would be an advantage.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates