ASSOCIATE | OFFICE AGENCY
£45,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE, BONUS AND BENEFITS.
Capstone Property Recruitment has partnered with a global leader in commercial real estate consultancy services. The firm creates significant value for its clients by providing insights to occupiers and investors on a local and global basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated office agent with leading industry contacts to work specifically in the National Offices Division and Regional market. The ideal candidate would demonstrate detailed understanding of the Office market providing all types of leasing advice to the sector.
- Be an effective contributor to the team's and individual revenue target
- Support in the implementation of the office agency business plan through managing and developing client relationships
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell when discussing a client's requirements
- Manage budgets and billing on specific client accounts
- Identify and implement a plan to develop a client portfolio
- Coach graduates and Surveyors/ Consultants
- Proactively seek and undertake on the job and formal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge
- Achieve annual objectives set within performance review and actively engage in review process
- Ensure own and team's work complies with firm procedures and guidelines (health & safety, quality, risk, professional code of conduct, etc.)
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks by implementing plans to review output of quality and risk procedures and achieve clear internal and external audit reports
- Keep own knowledge of relevant industry standards up to date
To be considered:
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- Proven track record across a variety of sectors
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility of sizeable and complex client instructions
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Experience selling successfully to clients
- Experience in lead client contact positions, conducting pitches and presentations
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates