£45000.00 - £48000 per annum + plus car, pension, package
over 1 year ago
SURVEYOR | CLIENT-SIDE
£45,000 - £48,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE & COMPETITIVE PACKAGE AND BONUS
BLENDED OFFICE (LIVERPOOL) AND HOME WORKING
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory team has been exclusively instructed to source a Senior Surveyor to join the property team for the UK's leading port operator based in the North West of England. This position will work within the team and the individual will be responsible for the estate management of properties within the ports.
- Maximising tenant income from rent and service charge - through (1) identification and delivery of asset enhancement initiatives, (2) effective management of lease events and (3) charging and recovering all sums due under existing occupational agreements.
- Assistance with rates and empty rates management to minimise outgoings.
- Support value creation initiatives through new letting / development through to effective onboarding of new customers.
- Management of lease compliance issues through proactive (e.g., inspection) and reactive (queries and complaints) measures. Promptly and effectively manage lease consent applications (both as landlord and as tenant)
- Delivery of a range of estate management activity for an allocated portfolio of property, optimising income whilst minimising costs and risks.
- Self-delivery of lease events and property transactions to include renewals, rent reviews, lease surrenders and restructures, aiming to grow rental by more than the IPD index.
- Reducing vacancy rates including instructing and overseeing external commercial agents where appropriate.
- Assisting the Estate Manager and Head of Property on the overall property portfolio.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- MRICS with at least 3-5 years pre-qualification experience.
- Property management and managing lease events.
- Able to communicate effectively with landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues.
- Identify issues in a timely manner and take the appropriate action.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates