£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Package + Bonus
8 months ago
MRICS CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR - Private/ High-end Residential
Up to £55,000 + Generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of an award winning high-end/ private residential building surveying practice. They have vast technical expertise and are a nationally renowned and respected firm. Due to continuous success, they are seeking to expand and seek the addition of a qualified Building Surveyor to sit in their established team.
My client is very established
Professional duties will include undertaking the following (circa 40% of the role):
- Acting as landlord surveyor in connection with licences to alter
- Party wall surveyor (Adjoining Owner & Building Owner)
- Being part of estates / large development teams delivering retained surveyor services
- Due diligence instructions
- Planned maintenance programming
The remaining 60% of the role, will be project focused. The instructions will include major works schemes such as exterior renovation and façade remediation projects. This includes acting as both Contract Administrator and Project Manager.
- Three/four years of relevant and continuous experience.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- MRICS qualified (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5012/ 07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates