A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a 'hands on' and best in class Mobilsation Manager to develop and lead all global site openings.
The Mobilisation Manager, you will be responsible for planning the mobilisation of individual sites, for assisting with people selection and for the delivery of specialist technical training to engineering and customer service teams during the mobilisation phase of operations and, thereafter, to undertake continuation training and, where approriate, auditing.
Reports to Chief of Staff.
- Creating, managing and delivering a comprehensive site mobilisation and training strategy and plan which aligns with technical and customer service needs and the Company's values, standards and ethics
- Management of individual site mobilisation process, including production of plans and training programmes and thereafter, their delivery
- Assisting HR with talent acquisition for engineering and customer service team roles
- Identifying training needs by conducting gap analyses, training needs analysis and scrutinising operational procedures and processes. Thereafter, designing and delivering training to address identified shortfalls
- Partnering closely with HR to ensure all aspects of people management and organisation are aligned and moving towards common goals
- Production and delivery of individual and group training and development programmes embodying market leading customer service
- Developing and supporting employee engagement and culture building initiatives
- Coaching and mentoring engineering and customer service teams with an emphasis on maturing manager to subordinate interactions and behavioural change management
- Building and implementing an evaluation process to measure the success of training
- Developing online tools and content creation for training on specific subjects
- Designing and delivering bespoke training for existing employees and onboarding new employees; all with a focus on delivering improved customer service.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be customer obsessed, resilient, and passionate about creating a world-class global mobilsation and training support function
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to build trust, coach, and obtain buy-in at all levels
- Expertise in designing leadership planning, career development and competency frameworks.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills and results oriented
- IT literate
- Excellent verbal and presentational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- CIPD desirable
- Significant experience in international operations across data centres, horpitality or military
- Project management qualification (PRINCE 2)
- Significant experience in Organisational Design (OD), Employee Engagement & Relations, Learning & Development (LD), training, occupational psychology and coaching are highly desirable
- Experience designing and delivering programmes through multiple delivery methods; e-learning, action learning, workshops, blended coaching and mentoring
- Background in leadership, learning and development, organisational development, consultancy at a senior level, with ability to effectively engage and deliver through others.
- Remote working/working from home
- International travel required.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete pre-employment screening to BS7858:2019, or national equivalent. (Covers: Confirmation of identity, legal right to work, financial probity, criminal history and associations with proscribed organisations).
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates