Minor Works Project Manager - (Consultancy)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a leading consultancy to deliver minor works projects on behalf of one of their larger client accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading blue-chip clients and progress your project management career.
As a Project Manager the role will be to deliver smaller scale projects that fall outside of their Facilities management teams. You will be working across a diverse portfolio and the projects will come under a larger programme of works. Ideally you will have experience of delivering commercial fit out projects up to £500k from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Experience delivering fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of JCT Minor Works contracts
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates